The child managed to quickly find his bearings and save his loved ones
No rescuers were needed.
Author: Alena Orekhova.
Photo: from the archive.
In the early morning of November 14, 2023, a fire occurred in one of the apartments of a high-rise building on Chelyuskintsev Street in Voronezh.
Fortunately, six-year-old Leo woke up and quickly got his bearings when he saw the fire. The boy woke up his parents and turned on the fire alarm. This is how he saved his family.
“The fire was extinguished at the very beginning – even the help of employees of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations was not required,” explained the regional Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The rescuers expressed gratitude to the boy’s parents for the proper upbringing of their son.