A six-year-old boy Lev saved his family from a fire in the Leninsky district of Voronezh, the regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.
The fire occurred in one of the apartments on Chelyuskintsev Street on November 14. The kid, seeing the fire, was not taken aback and immediately turned on the fire alarm. The boy also woke up his parents and told them about the emergency. The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived.
“We express our sincere gratitude to Lev’s parents for the proper upbringing of their son!” — the department wrote in the telegram channel.
Earlier it became known that a two-year-old child was injured in a fire in the Anninsky district. He is in intensive care.