Football agent German Tkachenko spoke about Abbosbek Faizullaev’s move to the RPL.
- In August, CSKA bought the winger from Pakhtakor for 500 thousand euros.
- His statistics in the Moscow team: 14 matches, 1 goal, 6 assists.
– The CSKA coaching staff had doubts about Faizullaev, but the small amount of the transfer allowed this doubt not to be raised as a problem.
But Faizullaev’s success is also due to the coaching staff. They initially thought that this was a player who in a few years… We, of course, hoped, but did not believe that everything would happen so quickly. He was also offered to other clubs.
– To Lokomotiv?
– No. Lokomotiv knew that there was such a player, but they never said anything. We persuaded Dynamo to take Faizullaev. They remained silent.
In April, after the Asian Youth Championship, where he became the best player, CSKA announced that they would keep an eye on him and asked him to make a loan.
There were two clubs who really wanted him and tormented us. These are Pari NN and Alania. Alania has very good scouts.
– Faizullaev will not leave CSKA in the winter?
– There were rumors from Turkey, three or four million.
– I think that CSKA won’t even think about three or four million. If Abbos continues to perform like this in the spring, then there will be “x three” to three or four million.
Game: Can you guess which football uniform is real and which is fiction?