This is the end of the drawing, which our website held together with the Representative Office of Tenda in Russia. Tenda has been on the global market for over 15 years and is a recognized supplier of reliable network equipment for all market segments. In Russia, Tenda focuses on the production of high-tech, reliable and easy-to-install and use Wi-Fi solutions: routers, Mesh systems, access points, as well as devices for smart home and video surveillance. Russian technical support of Tenda works 24/7, all the company’s products are localized and have a 3-year warranty.
This competition was dedicated to the Tenda CP6 Wi-Fi camera for panoramic home video surveillance.
The Tenda CP6 home surveillance pan/tilt camera is a high-performance Wi-Fi camera that combines 360° visual coverage with 2K resolution. The product is recommended for indoor monitoring of homes, shops, offices, schools, etc. Users can access video through a wireless or wired connection to a router.
The camera is equipped with:
- full duplex two-way audio,
- intelligent motion detection/tracking,
- sound and light alarm with real-time transmission of an alarm signal to a smartphone,
- face capture optimization,
- WDR technology,
- backlight compensation function,
- the ability to set up 3 individual voice alerts,
- 2 storage methods: local Micro SD card and cloud storage (3 months for free, after that – payment through Tenda official store on Ali Express)
- built-in RJ45 port, which, in the absence of Wi-Fi, will ensure uninterrupted video transmission,
- AES128-bit encrypted data transfer.
To enter the competition for a chance to win one of three Tenda CP6 panoramic home surveillance Wi-Fi cameras, you had to answer a few questions about Tenda and its products. The winner will be chosen by the company’s specialists from among those who answered correctly to all questions. So, the competition is over, it’s time to take stock and name the winners!
The three winners of Tenda CP6 routers are:
We congratulate the winners and ask them to send their postal addresses with an index and phone numbers for communication to the address of the editorial office – the prizes will be sent by mail. Once again we thank all participants for their interest and invite you to participate in our next contests.
Contest is loading…