Company Microsoft announced the next major library update Xbox Game Pass.
Until the end of the current month in subscription to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC and mobile devices through Xbox Cloud Gaming ten projects will arrive, two of which are already playable. It’s about a shooter. Deathloop from Bethesda and Arkane Lyonas well as the console version Hardspace: Shipbreakerdedicated to the everyday life of a scavenger cosmonaut involved in the disposal of spacecraft.
What else awaits Game Pass subscribers in September:
- Deathloop (Xbox Series X|S, PC & Cloud)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker (Xbox Series X|S and Cloud)
- SpiderHeck (Xbox and PC)
- Beacon Pines (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Slime Rancher 2 (Game Preview) (Xbox Series X|S, PC & Cloud)
- Moonscars (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Grounded (Full Release) (Xbox, PC & Cloud)
- Let’s Build A Zoo (Xbox, PC & Cloud)
- Valheim (Game Preview) (PC)
- PAW Patrol Grand Prix (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
As one of the new user perks Xbox Game Pass Ultimate set will be offered Hunting Pack for Deathloop, which includes the “Horizon” skin for the Colt and the “Athleisure” skin for Julianne, as well as the Rapier “Ultralite” weapon. The DLC will be available for free download starting tomorrow.
Nine more games from the subscription now support touch controls for smartphones:
September 30th from Game Pass will be removed:
- AI: The Somnium Files (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Astria Ascending (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Dandy Ace (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- DiRT 4 (PC at EA Play)
- DiRT Rally (PC on EA Play)
- Going Under (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Lemnis Gate (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Slime Rancher (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- The Procession to Calvary (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Unsighted (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
- Visage (Xbox, PC and Cloud)
Read also: The PC icon for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, a game from Sony’s PlayStation 5 launch lineup, has appeared on Steam servers.