Today, September 23, Alexander Sokolov officially took office as Governor of the Kirov Region. In this regard, the government of the region in full force resigned before the newly elected head of the region.
According to the authorities, in accordance with Art. 61 of the Charter of the region, Art. 7 of the Law of the region “On the government and other executive authorities of the Kirov region” was issued a resolution of the regional government on the resignation of its powers. It went into effect today, September 23rd.
Meanwhile, the new composition of the government became known. Decree of the Governor of the Kirov Region dated September 23, 2022 No. 61 “On the Composition of the Government of the Kirov Region” is published on the government website. The document comes into force on September 24.
The government is formed as follows:
- Sokolov Alexander Valentinovich – Governor of the Kirov region;
- Luchinin Andrey Nikolaevich – acting vice-governor of the Kirov region;
- Kurdyumov Dmitry Alexandrovich – First Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Komarov Alexey Alexandrovich – Head of the Administration of the Governor and the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Gabsamatov Evgeny Yuryevchi – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Zherdev Alexey Alexandrovich – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- mauri Andrei Albertovich – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Sandals Mikhail Anatolyevich – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Shumailova Svetlana Vitalievna – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region;
- Makoveeva Larisa Aleksanlrpvona – acting Minister of Finance of the Kirov Region;
- Polomsky Tatyana Anatolyevna – acting Minister of Property Relations of the Kirov Region;
In addition, Sokolov assumed the duties of the region’s premier (chairman of the government). The corresponding Decree (09/23/2022 No. 60 “On the implementation of leadership by the Government of the Kirov Region”) has also been published.
“I begin to exercise leadership of the Government of the Kirov Region and assume the exercise of the powers of the Chairman of the Government of the Kirov Region,” the document, which comes into force on September 23, says.
It should be noted that the former prime minister Alexander Churin left the post of chairman of the regional government, saying that he had decided to continue developing the region’s industry.
It is noteworthy that a native of the Kirov region appeared in the new government, until recently – the director of operations of VetroOGK JSC (part of the control circuit of NovaWind JSC, the wind energy division of Rosatom State Corporation) Mikhail Sandalov. For Sandalov, the Kirov region is the native region where he built his career: he was a deputy of the OZS, the general director of Kirovenergo, then he headed the branch of OAO TGC-5.
After leaving Vyatka, he continued to grow in energy structures, moved to Moscow, where he held senior positions in the structures of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Utilities, also related to energy.
Recall that at the end of July it became known that Rosatom placed in the public procurement system information on a tender for the construction of ecotechnoparks for the processing of hazardous waste “Kambarka” and “Maradykovsky” in Udmurtia and the Kirov region. The documentation says that we are talking about “execution of work on the creation of the facility” Industrial and technical complex for the processing, disposal and disposal of waste of I and II hazard classes “Kambarka” / “Maradykovsky”. The initial (maximum) price of the contract is 11.3/14.8 billion rubles. The organization carrying out the placement is the Federal Environmental Operator (FEO, part of Rosatom)”.